Somerset CDR-2000 Dough Roller/Sheeter
With the Somerset CDR-2000 dough roller, users can create uniform sheets of flour tortilla, pizza, or cookie dough. Using synthetic rollers, this machine rolls dough into sheets as large as 20 inches in diameter. As many as 600 sheets can be produced hourly.
For prompt cleaning, the Somerset CDR-2000 dough roller’s scrapers can be removed. It’s also made of stainless steel, which creates a smooth surface that’s simple to wipe clean. To prevent injury and damage, the unit’s safety sensors shut down operation if they’re triggered.
For more sheeting capibabilties upgrade to the high speed motor for more output per hour or get the intergrated docker featured on the CDR-2020
This Somerset product sheets dough up to 20″ in diameter at 600 sheets per hour. It comes standard with non-stick synthetic rollers and quick hand adjustment handles for more uniform dough thickness. The compact and ergonomic design allows for less space consumption and easy operation in limited space. Thumb screws allow for easy removal of the lid and spring loaded scraping bars make clean up fast and easy.
- Simple handle adjustments for exact uniform dough thickness
- Spring loaded scrapers readily removable for easy cleaning
- Safety sensors for automatic shutoff
- Compact design, ideal for use in limited space
- Ergonomic design for easy operation
- Convenient front operation
- Large hopper accepts large pieces of dough
- Maintenance free drive mechanism
- Drive mechanism isolated from roller area
- Sanitary, heavy duty, all stainless steel welded construction
- Safe, simple, easy to operate, easy to clean
**We are a supplier of all Somerset Parts.