True TPP-AT-93-HC 93″ Pizza Prep Table w/ Refrigerated Base, 115v
The True TPP-AT-93-HC pizza prep table has a 19-inch-wide cutting board that can hold small, medium, and large pizzas. Pizzas slide over the top, and operators can grab ingredients from 12 third-size pans. Because these pans are held in a refrigerated pan rail at a 13-degree angle, operators do not need to strain as much to grab ingredients. Each covered by insulated lids, the pan rail is divided into sections, and when a section is not needed, the lid can cover the food, locking in freshness.
For convenience, additional ingredients can be stocked in the refrigerated base, and the six wire shelves are adjustable and removable to accommodate a variety of products. For corrosion resistance, the walls, ceiling, and shelves are all coated, while the floor is made of rust-resistant stainless steel. Corners in the floor are coved to prevent debris buildup.
This True TPP-93-HC pizza prep unit offers condenser access, while operators can remove the front panel and pull out the unit for cleaning or maintenance. Each time the compressor starts up, the reverse condensing fan motor blows for 20 seconds to rid the condensing coil of dust and dirt. Along with routine maintenance, this feature improves product temperatures and reduces energy consumption. When the coil is kept clean, it extend the unit’s overall lifespan. To regulate R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant flow and create cold air, the refrigeration system uses capillary tubes. Fans push air around the cabinet and to the pan rail, cooling food at an adjustable temperature between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Extra-wide, 191⁄2-in. cutting board can hold 18-in. pizzas
- Removable board is made of polyethylene to simplify cleaning
- 13-degree angled pan rail provides quick topping access
- 12 third-size pans fit into the pan rail
- Break-resistant polycarbonate pans
- Insulated lids ensure fresh toppings
- Durable stainless steel top, front, and sides
- Corrosion-resistant, GalFan-coated steel back
- Polyurethane insulation and drawer gaskets increase energy efficiency
- Clear-coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor
- Coved floor corners simplify cleanup
- 6 PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- 5-in. stem castors
- Removable front panel enables condenser access
- Self-contained condenser has a capillary tube system
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Epoxy-coated evaporator is corrosion resistant
- Temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
- Reverse condensing fan motor keeps the condensing coil clean