Randell 48″ Dual Rail Pizza Prep Table
Refrigerated Raised Rail Prep Table, 48″W, (1) 24″ door, stainless steel top, cold wall refrigeration dual pan rail, (11) 1/3 size pan capacity (pans not included), separate controls, stainless steel front, aluminum interior, 4″ casters, side-mounted refrigeration, 1/3 HP (base), 1/4 HP (rails), 115v/60/1-ph, 5.8 amps, NSF, cUL, UL, Made in USA
Dual rail systems doubles the benefits of any prep table while maximazing square footage capacity. Randell prep tables feature a coldwall rail with a separate temperature control from the inside of your table, at the end of the night, you’re able to clear out and turn off the coldwall rail to achieve up to 60% energy savings.
The magnetic press and fit gaskets are very easy to change, saving even more energy while keeping your items at the correct temperatures. Because it is front breathing, there is no need to have clearance behind or to either side of this table, which saves valuable space. This prep table has two doors, each with one epoxy-coated wire shelf. The exterior is stainless steel and interior anodized aluminum, so they’re both durable and easy to clean. The 48″ prep table has a capacity of about 18 cubic feet and the dual rail coldwall accomodates eleven 1/3 size pans.
48″ long x 33″ deep x 65″ height.
- Meets ANSI/NSF-7, 41ºF product temperatures in rails
- Recessed cold-wall conductive cooling cascades a cold blanket of air over the pans to assure proper temperatures without drying out food
- The base temperature is set separately with its own thermostatic control eliminating compromise between base and food pan temperatures
- Rails can be shut down at night for cleaning and energy savings – up to 60% energy savings over 24 hours
- Each rail is supplied with the industries only standard over-sized drain – valve is located behind hinged louver door
- Hinged louver provides easy access to preventative maintenance coil cleaning, drain access, and rail control
- Press-fit gaskets make preventative maintenance and replacement easier than ever – without tools
- Warranty: 1 year parts, 1 year labor, 5 years compressor