Randell 68″ Mega Top Refrigerated Prep Table 8268W
Refrigerated Raised Rail Prep Table, two-section, 68″ W, 17.76 cu. ft., side-mounted self-contained refrigeration, (2) solid hinged doors, stainless steel front, top, & sides, mega top cold wall refrigeration pan rail, accommodates (30) 1/6 size pans (pans not included), 10″ poly cutting board, separate controls, automatic adaptive defrost, aluminum interior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 6″ casters, 1/3 HP, NSF, cUL, UL, Made in USA
he Mega Top prep table allows more rail storage over the standard 8000 series, without needing additional floor space. The unit stands taller, but is the same depth as other standard Randell units.
Randell prep tables use a frost line to keep your toppings cold. They also have a one of a kind rail drain that allows you to clean out your rail with ease. The water drains to a pipe that is accessible in the front of the unit, with an on and off drain opening. No more wiping and sponging the rail clean every night.
Want to save even more money? Turn the refrigerated rail off at night, store your toppings inside the table and save yourself up to 50% more energy. Also, with the exclusive front breathing design, you can build this unit in giving you a higher efficiency with 25º cooler operation.
68″ long x 33″ deep x 52″ height. Will hold 30 1/6 size pans in the rail.
- Meets 1998 NSF/ANSI standard 7,41˚ F product temperature requirements
- Recessed wrapped coldwall rail with exclusive separate temperature controls & expansion valve for base and rail
- Exclusive press fit magnetic removable gaskets
- 10” wide poly cutting board standard
- Separate dual control system for rail & base allows shutting rail off at night for up to 60% energy savings
- Condensing unit with hot gas condensate evaporator
- Hinged louver panel for easy access to drain gate valve, rail temperature control and cleaning of condenser coil
- Exclusive rail drain for easy clean-up
- Warranty 1 year parts, 1 year labor, 5 years compressor
- Patented triple or double drawer cartridges
- Overshelf assembly
- Stainless steel back
- Legs in lieu of casters
- Tray racks for 18 x 26
- sheet pans