Middleby Marshall PS360 Wide Body Remanufactured
With a 40” wide conveyor belt and a 55” bake chamber, the PS360 wide body can produce about 96 14” pizzas per hour per deck. Add the split belt option to provide multiple cook times on the same deck and expand the versatility of the oven across your entire menu.
Remanufactured to the highest standards in the industry, including an exclusive process to return the oven to it’s original factory specifications. We incorporate any upgrades or refinements that the manufacturer has made since the model was introduced to assure that you have a piece of equipment that will perform like new, and can be easily serviced and supported for many years.
All remanufactured equipment is tested before leaving our facility to guarantee proper preformance and is backed by a 30 days labor/1 year parts warranty.
- Impingement PLUS! low oven profile and dual air return
- Patented EMS energy Management System reduces gas consumption and increases cooking efficiency
- 55” (1397mm) long cooking chamber
- 40” (813mm) wide, 90” (2286mm) long conveyor belt
- Stackable up to two units high
- Patented “Jet Sweep” impingment process that delivers contant heat to the chamber
- Customer-specific adjustable jet fingers that allow control of heating delivery
- Stainless steel front, sides and top
- Front-loading window with cool handle
- Reversible conveyor direction