TurboChef SOTA Ventless Oven
Cook your food with great efficiency with the TurboChef Sota oven! It uses a mixture of top and bottom flowing impingement air and microwave energy to cook your food quickly with the simple push of a button!
The TurboChef I3 Sota oven is energy efficient, versatile, suited for space restraints and does not require ventilation. The Sota uses a combination of microwave energy, a catylitic converter and stirred impinged air (air blowing at speeds up to 60mph) coming from the top and bottom of the oven to cook your food quickly, efficiciently and without ventilation.
Once you have established your menu items with the “Smart Menu System” the Sota is capable of storing and modifying up to 256 recipes. The Sota can be double stacked which allows increasing production capacity without requiring additional counter space. Once you have your menu set, you can simply turn your menu editing program option to “off”, and people can start using your oven with a few simple presses of a button to cook their food. You can also store you recipes on a TurboChef memory card and transfer your recipes from one Sota to another Sota.
- Independently-controlled dual motors for vertically-recirculated air impingement
- Top-launched microwave system
- Stirrer to help ensure even distribution of air and microwave
- Integral recirculating catalytic converter for UL 710B (KNLZ) listed ventless operation
- External air filtration
- Vent catalyst to further limit emissions and odors
- LED timer counts down last 30 seconds of cook time
- Smart menu system capable of storing up to 256 recipes
- Flash firmware updates via smart card
- Single or dual-temperature interface
- Field-configurable for single or multiphase operation (requires service call)
- Self-diagnostics for monitoring oven components and performance
- Smart Voltage Sensor Technology* (U.S. only)
- Stackable (requires stacking stand)
- Warranty – 1 year parts and labor
- 1 Bottle Oven Cleaner (103180)
- 1 Bottle Oven Guard (103181)
- 2 Trigger Sprayers (103182)
- 1 Solid Aluminum Pan (i1-9496)
- 1 Aluminum Paddle (NGC-1478)