True TPP-AT-60-HC 60″ Pizza Prep Table w/ Refrigerated Base, 115v
The full-length, extra-deep removable cutting board in the True TPP-AT-60-HC prep table measures 191⁄2 inches deep for pizza preparation and provides more work room for smaller product. It comes with eight third-size insert pans in the top of the unit. The forced-air cooling system keeps light products, such as vegetables, at safe serving temperatures.
Ensuring the unit operates efficiently, it includes an automatic cleaning mechanism. To keep the condensing coil clean, the reverse condensing fan motor blows in reverse for 20 seconds upon compressor start up. This self-cleaning feature along with routine maintenance extends the unit’s life in commercial settings.
This table is equipped with four adjustable shelves, two on the right and two on the left. Operators can reposition these shelves in 1⁄2-inch increments so large or bulky items—such as jars of sauce or dressing—can be stored safely on them. The shelves’ wire design enables free, cold airflow throughout the unit, ensuring all product is cooled evenly. Because the unit is constructed with a front air discharge, operators can push it into a corner or against a wall, and its casters make moving simpler. The table prevents the buildup of bacteria, product spoilage, and wilting.
- 8 third-size pans in the top pan rail
- Foam-insulated, patented flat lids constructed of stainless steel
- Lids keep pan temperatures cool, minimize condensation, and lock in freshness
- Front, ends, and top have stainless steel construction
- Corrosion-resistant GalFan coats the steel back
- Clear-coated aluminum lines the interior
- Coved corners in the stainless steel floor
- Cabinet structure and solid doors are insulated with high-density polyurethane
- 5-in.-diameter stem casters
- 36-in. work surface height
- Full-length, extra-deep, removable cutting board
- Cabinet interior matches the doors’ stainless steel exteriors with clear aluminum liner
- 12-in.-long recessed handles fitted on the doors
- Sheet metal interlock foams the handle in place to ensure permanent attachment
- Positive seal doors swing within dimensions of cabinet
- Magnetic door gaskets are removable without tools and are constructed from 1 piece
- 4 shelves are constructed of heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire
- Shelves can be moved up and down in 1⁄2-in. increments