True TPP-AT-67-HC 67″ Pizza Prep Table w/ Refrigerated Base, 115v
Operators can use the door base on the True TPP-AT-67-HC prep table to house bulky items such as jars and bottles. To match the cabinet interior, these doors are constructed of stainless steel with a white aluminum liner. Users can remove the magnetic door gaskets without tools and the positive-seal doors swing within the cabinet dimensions. The unit features a deep prep space, enabling operators to make large-diameter pizzas or various smaller products.
The table features a refrigerated space to store ingredients and a prep area that doubles as a cutting board. It saves space by integrating ingredient storage into the workspace, keeping food fresh during preparation. This unit can store sauces, dressings, and other essential meal components and prevents wilting, spoilage, and the potential buildup of bacteria.
Ridding the condensing coil of dirt and debris, the fan motor blows in reverse for 20 seconds each time the compressor starts. When the coil is kept clean, the unit runs using less energy and provides improved product temperatures. It’s recommended that employees continue to perform routine maintenance alongside this feature.
- Pan rail comes with 9 third-size, clear polycarbonate insert pans
- Top, front, and ends are constructed of stainless steel
- Steel back is coated in corrosion-resistant GalFan
- Interior is lined with clear-coated aluminum
- Stainless steel floor features coved corners
- Cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed in place with high-density insulation
- Polyurethane insulation has 0 global warming or ozone depletion potential
- Stem casters measure 5 in. in diameter
- Work surface height of 36 in.
- Extra-deep, full-length, removable cutting board included
- White aluminum liner and stainless steel exterior on doors
- Doors match the cabinet interior
- Every door is fitted with a recessed handle measuring 12 in. long
- Handle is foamed in place with sheet metal interlock for permanent attachment
- Doors have a positive-seal construction and swing within the cabinet dimensions
- Magnetic door gaskets are constructed of 1 piece
- Gasket can be removed without tools for simpler cleaning
- 4 heavy-duty, PVC-coated, adjustable wire shelves
- 4 chrome-plated shelf clips are included with each shelf
- Same material constructs shelf support pilasters and cabinet interior
- Shelves can be moved up and down in increments of 1⁄2 in.