Edge 3260-2-G2 Remanufacutred
EDGE3260 ovens can be stacked up to three
high. Each oven has a 32” wide conveyor belt
and a 60” long baking chamber. The EDGE3260 is designed to meet high volume needs.
Features the G2 touch control system.
• INTELLIGENT DIAGNOSTICS: The diagnostic features of the G2 Control system brings the serviceability of the EDGE oven to a
new level. Information flows from the oven components to this innovative control, allowing for exceptionally fast diagnostics
and performance evaluation.
• RECIPE DRIVEN MENU: The G2 Control system is more than just a pretty screen that responds to your touch. 30 recipes can
be configured to meet the demands of your business. Recipes can be copied from oven to oven and even from store to store.
• CONTROL SYSTEM LOCK: A custom access PIN can be setup to prevent recipe tampering and help ensure that the product
your customer expects, is the product they receive.
• LOW OPERATING COSTS: Operation of the EDGE-3260 can be as little as $0.42 per hour based on an oven temperature of 475-
deg F, electricity costs $0.12per kwh, and natural gas costs at $1.30 per ccf (Estimate calculated after a 1 hour pre-heat.)
• SPLIT BELT OPTION: For additional flexibility, the EDGE3260 can be configured with a split belt. The split belt has an independent control, allow both timing and direction to be modified.
• RELIABILITY: The G2 Control system takes a leap forward in service and reliability. Belt Jam Detection prevents costly damage
due to misplaced objects. Critical components are monitored and information is brought forward for viewing, reducing downtime and wasted service visits. The EDGE conveyor system uses a high quality brushless motor, eliminating brush replacement