Baker’s Pride EP-2-8-5736 Double Stack Electric Deck Oven
Call For Pricing!
The Bakers Pride® model EP-2-8-5736 pizza oven is ideal for high-volume restaurants, offering the same durability and performance as our gas deck ovens with the low maintenance of an electrical system. This double-stacked model has two Cordierite decks with 7” deck heights. The independently controlled, U-shaped heating elements on top and bottom allow for uniform temperatures and perfectly balanced baking.
This model is constructed with heavy-duty, .25″ angle iron frame, which is fully welded to allow for stacking. Other options are available to accommodate the configuration of your kitchen, such as side-mounted controls and special-height legs.
Size: 74″ W x 66″ H x 43″ D Cooking Area: Two baking chambers | Two 57″ x 36″ Cordierite decks
Bakers Pride® EP series pizza ovens are ideal for high volume pizza restaurants, offering the same durability and performance as our gas deck ovens but with the low
maintenance of an electrical system. The independently controlled, U-shaped heating elements on top and bottom allow for uniform temperatures and perfectly
balanced baking. Each oven chamber has one Cordierite deck with a 7″ deck height.
- 8,000 or 12,000 watts in various voltages (see back)
- 300–800°F (148–343°C) pizza thermostat
- Choose overall width: 55″ (1397 mm) or 74″ (1880 mm)
- Choose deck area: 38″ x 36″ (965 x 914 mm) or 57″ x 36″ (1448 x 914 mm)
- Cordierite deck
- 7″ (178 mm) deck height
- 60-minute timer
- Heavy-duty, slide-out flame diverters
- Independent top and bottom heat control dampers
- All stainless steel exteriors, aluminized steel interiors
- Spring-balanced, fully insulated doors
- Heavy-duty steel legs finished with durable Bakertone
Options & Accessories:
- Stainless steel leg covers (per pair)
- Special-height legs (per set of four)
- 150–550°F (65–287°C) bake thermostat
- 440–480 V
- Five-hour timer
- Automatic oven starter
- Deck brush and scraper (48″ (1219mm) long with wood handle)
- Stainless steel wood chip box
- Legs with casters
- Lightstone or steel decks