Randell Two Door Refrigerator
Randell R2R-52-2 Door Reach In Refrigerator.
• Energy efficient single compressor system
• Digital controls
• Digital temperature read-outs
• Automatic adaptive defrost system
• Efficient hot gas condensate evaporator
• Door activated LED interior lighting
• Adjustable, heavy duty, coated wire shelves
• 9’ cord and plug
• Door lock with integral door clasp
• 5” casters (front two locking)
• Door pressure relief valve
REFRIGERATION SYSTEM: Self-contained compressor refrigeration system using R-290 is balanced to regulate interior mounted evaporator coil providing superior air irculation to the storage compartment. Top-mounted compressor design provides easier access for preventative maintenance and condenser cleanings and accumulates ess dirt than bottom-mount compressors. Condensate is evaporated by a rear mounted hot gas system that has protective coating on hot gas loop for extended life.
Refrigerator is designed to operate between 33ºF and 38ºF. Standard settings are easily managed by simple up/down arrows. The controllers also have lighted
door open indicators which are followed by three lowvolume beeps after the door is open for thirty seconds as well as fan-on indicators.
• Exterior Front: Stainless Steel
• Exterior Sides: Stainless Steel
• Exterior Body: Galvanized Steel
• Interior Sides: Anodized Aluminum
• Interior Floor: Stainless Steel
Insulation is foamed in place high density polyurethane.
Units provided with coated wire shelves with rear vertical
turn-up to assure proper air flow. Each shelf is adjustable.
Unit is provided with 5” casters (field installed) are affixed
to bottom of unit.
• Exterior: Stainless Steel
• Interior: Anodized Aluminum
Doors are self-closing with torsion type concealed hinges
providing a clean exterior look suitable for front of the
house installations. The door stays open after 90-degrees
for easy loading. Cabinet is provided with door pressure
relief device to assist in easy opening of the doors. Interior
is illuminated with energy-efficient LED lights on door